Top 10 CAM News Stories 2012
1. Affordable Care Act upheld
2. NDs important solution to looming doctor shortage
3. Prescription medications still killing
4. One million cancer deaths prevented, yet challenges remain
5. Food: important aspect of health and illness
6. Legislation expands access to natural medicine
7. Acupuncture efficacy demonstrated for PTSD, pain, in vitro fertilization and more
8. New neuroscience research on meditation offers strong support for mind-body medicine
9. CDC cuts "acceptable" lead limit; 23,000 children's items recalled
10. NDs in the spotlight
READ THE FULL NEWS STORIES >
By Patty Bates-Ballard
Mark Your Calendars!
Naturopathic Medicine Informational Forum
New York, New York
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Next Webinar topic:
Dual-Degree Naturopathic Doctors
March 2013 - date TBA.
Watch your inbox for an e-vite.
Dr. Ann Lee, ND, LAc, and
Dr. Loren Riccio, ND, LM
You are receiving this e-newsletter because you have opted to receive more information about obtaining a naturopathic medical education, about the AANMC (Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges), or about one of its member schools. If you do not wish to continue receiving further communication from the AANMC, please unsubscribe here.
If someone forwarded this e-newsletter to you, sign up now to receive your own free issue.