Welcome to the Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Centralized Application Service (NDCAS)
NDCAS is a service designed to save you time and reduce yours costs by allowing you to apply to multiple naturopathic medical schools at once using a single, web-based application and only one set of materials. NDCAS is a service of the Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (AANMC).
It's easy to get started:
- Create an NDCAS account and review the Instructions & FAQs.
- Begin preparing the supporting documentation.
- Apply to your chosen school(s) with the ease of one application and one set of fees!
(No software installation required.)
ND SCHOOL APPLICATION DEADLINES
For ND Four-Year Program
Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
Winter 2014: 12/03/2013
Fall 2014: 3/31/2014
Transfer into 3rd year: 5/15/2014
Winter 2015: 8/15/2014
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Fall 2014: 12/31/2013
Winter 2014: 11/29/2013
Winter 2015: 4/30/2014
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Fall 2014 - Early Decision: 11/01/2013
Fall 2014: 8/15/2014
Winter 2015 - Early Decision: 3/01/2014
Winter 2014: 12/01/2013
Winter 2015: 12/01/2014
University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine
Fall 2014: 7/01/2014
Fall 2014 - Early Decision: 2/01/2014
ND schools accepting applications through NDCAS
To learn more about the seven accredited ND schools, visit www.aanmc.org.
The benefits of applying through NDCAS
NDCAS applicants report a high satisfaction level with using the centralized system. As an applicant, you may:
- - Submit a single set of transcripts, essays and reference letters.
- - Choose to complete the application all at once, or over multiple sittings.
- - Pay the application fee via e-commerce.
- - Monitor the progress and status of your application online.
- - Rest assured that your privacy is protected through a secure system accessible only by the school admissions staff and you.
- - Access assistance via the helpline during business hours (see top of page).
Please note: NDCAS does not determine whether an applicant has met the naturopathic school or college requirements or is eligible for admission; this decision will be made by each respective school or college after receiving and evaluating your application.