**Monday, October 21, 2013**
Curious about careers in naturopathic medicine? You'll want to attend this webinar!
- Hear presentations from two prominent and successful naturopathic doctors in the areas of urology and geriatrics
- Get tips on how to start your own practice after graduation
- Learn about the many exciting job options available to NDs
- "Dr. Z": Dr. Eugene Zampieron, ND. Registered professional herbalist, senior lecturer & founding advisory board member, University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine
- "Dr. Geo": Dr. Geovanni Espinosa, ND, LAc. Founder and director of the NYU Langone Integrative Urology Center
Includes Q&A panel with both speakers
This event is sponsored by AANMC
8:55 am: Log in
9:00 - 9:05 am: Welcome
9:05 - 9:25 am: Dr. Z
9:25 - 9:40 am: Dr. Geo
9:40 - 10:00 am: Q&A panel with both speakers
10:00 - 10:15 am: Additional time for Q&A, if needed
10:15 pm: Webinar concludes
Dr. Geo Espinosa, N.D., L.Ac, C.N.S., is a renowned naturopathic urologist, master formulator of urologic dietary supplements and a recognized authority in integrative treatments for urologic conditions, prostate cancer and interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome. Dr. Geo, as he is known, is the founder and director of the NYU Langone Integrative Urology Center, a center of excellence in research and integrative treatments for urologic conditions. Dr. Geo writes frequently for medical journals, academic book chapters, Prostate.net and his popular blog DrGeo.com. In his spare time he enjoys playing sports and having fun with his three kids.
Dr. Eugene R. Zampieron, ND, MH (AHG) is a medical herbalist and a registered and certified professional member of the American Herbalist Guild (MH, AHG). Dr. Zampieron helped firmly establish the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine as the first accredited naturopathic medical college on the Eastern seaboard. He is currently the senior-most faculty member at the institution and has taught many courses including botanical medicine, pharmacognosy, botanical pharmacy, urology, geriatrics, practice management, rheumatology and history of natural medicine courses. Dr. Z is a botanical formulations inventor, designing many herbal products for companies. He has been a radio and television host for over 25 years, and is an international lecturer who teaches with an encyclopedic knowledge of natural medicine.