Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Founded by a group of extraordinary naturopathic visionaries in the year 2000, the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine is recognized for its small class sizes, innovative academic curriculum and collaborative model of education. The Boucher Institute offers students a rigorous four-year naturopathic medical program, and is home to the Boucher Naturopathic Medical Clinic, where senior student clinicians employ six modalities in their naturopathic care.
The Boucher Institute campus is located in the Vancouver area in beautiful British Columbia, where naturopathic doctors enjoy one of the widest scopes of practice in North America, including prescriptive rights.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine four-year program
(30 hours of class per week)
Important information and deadlines
- September 4 - Application period opens.
- November 30 - Priority application deadline. All applications received between September 4 and November 30 will be given priority consideration for interview scheduling. (Note: We regret that not all applicants are offered an interview.)
- March 29 - Application deadline.
- July 15 - Late application deadline.
- January 1 - Application period opens.
- May 31 - Priority application deadline. All applications received between January 1 and May 31 will be given priority consideration for interview scheduling. (Note: We regret that not all applicants are offered an interview.)
- December 3 - Application deadline.
Learn more about Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine ...
Read a message from the president.
Meet the director of admissions.
Find contact information.
Schedule a visit to the Boucher Institute.