Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CCNM, Canada’s premier institute for education and research in naturopathic medicine, offers new thinking, new research and new approaches to health care. CCNM is also home to the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic, a vibrant, on-campus teaching clinic where third- and fourth-year interns and naturopathic doctors service more than 26,000 patient visits a year.
Toronto is a safe city, full of diversity, nightlife and outstanding attractions. If you live in our on-campus residence, you have direct access to a city-wide public transit system and miles of parks and green space, as well as retail shops and services. CCNM graduates practice across North America.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Diploma Program, four-year, full-time.
- Some prerequisite sciences courses can be completed at CCNM. Please visit our school's website for more information.
Important information and deadlines
- January 31 for September application cycle.
- May 31 for January application cycle.
- CCNM offers a comprehensive health and dental plan with spouse and dependants options.
- CCNM participates in the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFEL). Eligible students who are citizens of the Unites States may apply for Stafford and Grad Plus loans.
Learn more about Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine ...