NCNM has been a recognized authority in providing ground-breaking naturopathic medical education for more than 50 years. The college features an experienced and accomplished faculty and is renowned for its excellence in education and research. Many NCNM alumni are at the forefront of natural medicine, becoming international leaders in natural medicine education, research and community health. The campus, including an on-site teaching clinic, is located in Portland, Ore., a leader among “green” cities worldwide.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine
- Masters of Acupuncture
- Master of Science in Integrative Medicine Research
Important information and deadlines*
- November 1 - fall quarter early decision applicants
- February 1 - fall quarter regular application cycle
- March 1 - winter quarter early decision applicants
- July 1 - winter quarter regular application cycle
*First year applicants accepted fall and winter quarters
Learn more about National College of Natural Medicine ...