Founded in 1997, the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine has been educating physicians who are revolutionizing health care across the country. With its innovative and rigorous curriculum, the College cultivates academic excellence in a competitive environment that challenges students to reach beyond their limits, encourages them to excel, and nurtures them throughout the transformation process from medical student into doctor.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine resides within a unique health sciences division, designed to promote inter-professional education and collaboration. The Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine with Dr. Peter D'Adamo, state-of-the-art cadaver lab, herb garden and herbarium, and new clinic facility are just a few highlights of the multifaceted program which provides ground-breaking modern naturopathic medical education. The University is located in the Greater New York City metropolitan area, on the shores of Long Island Sound, with easy access to some of the greatest museums, libraries and cultural venues in the country.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Master of Science, Acupuncture
- Master of Science, Nutrition
- Master of Science, Dental Hygiene
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant
Traditional undergraduate degrees are offered in health sciences, psychology, education, business, engineering, and liberal arts.
Dual degrees offered:
- ND/MS, Acupuncture
- ND/MS, Nutrition
Important information and deadlines
- February 1 - early decision deadline for August application cycle
- July 1 - deadline for August application cycle
- Rolling admissions, early applications recommended
- Transfer and advanced standing applicants accepted
Learn more about University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine ...